Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We are family, I got all my sisters with me

Chance and I had the best week in Lodi last week. It was so great to be all together. I especially loved spending lots of time with my darling niece Lily. She is so cute and so fun, I love her so much!! I can't wait to be a mom (but my mom often reminds me that I should wait!).



We left Provo in the snow and enjoyed sunshine in Lodi. It felt great to lay by the pool and relax. We went to the zoo and had fun in the lorikeet exhibit.  




Wednesday we spent a day in the city and I was finally able to see where Jana and Joe live. They are the best and I miss them a ton. San Francisco was lovely, we ate at a yummy cafe called the Crepevine. I had a the Tuscany crepe and it was delicious!


Then we went for a walk down by Crissy Field and the water. It was breezy, but so beautiful!



After our walk we went to the Exploritorium museum, which was so sweet. Lots of cool things to experiment with.


(So darling)


On our last day we decided to hike Mount Diablo which we have wanted to hike for so long! My dad took the day off and we had a great time. It feels so good to be outside, especially because I spent all of last semester in front of a computer.



It was really hard to leave, but we are glad to be back in Provo. Chance started physical therapy school yesterday and I start my internship this week. We have an exciting summer ahead!

1 comment:

Cindy Brink said...

I"m home sick for you two!!!!!