Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anatomy

Having an extensive knowledge of anatomy is essential to being a good physical therapist, so we are taking it seriously.


After we finished dinner last night I realized that our entire conversation was about the muscles, nerves, veins, and arteries of the forearm. Needless to say Chance is really getting into his anatomy course right now and I have willingly jumped on board to help him study. I loved my two anatomy courses I took in my undergrad and so it is fun for me to relearn the material as well as go into greater depth with all of the things Chance is learning. Chance is already having dreams about o's, i's, a's, and n's (origin, insertion, action, nerve), and he still has 3 more months of the class! I love it though, the human body is truly amazing. It is incredible how God designed everything so perfectly, we should always be grateful for our bodies and appreciate the wonderful blessing that they are.

1 comment:

Cason and Marie said...

Thanks for this Erin! In this world it's hard to not compare ourselves to others. Our bodies truly are amazing!!