Thursday, May 20, 2010

recently

A few days ago we went over to a couple's house from our ward for dinner. He served his mission in Thailand and so we had a delicious authentic Thai dinner, and we all got to cook which made it even better! I can't remember the names of the dishes, probably because I couldn't pronounce them. We have a Thai market close to our apartment and he told me what to buy so I'm going to try it out! We were in charge of bringing dessert and so I made fruit pizza, which was so delicious. My mom always made it for our birthdays when we lived at home, so I like it even more because it reminds me of her.


This is how it turned out! I wish I could have made it with Lodi strawberries, but I did my best. If you want to make it check out my mom and sister's blog http://www.twopeasandapot.blogspot.com/.

No comments: