Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!

This is a shout out to the newest 19 year old, the beautiful, funny, intelligent Megan Anne Brink.

Megan has always been an amazing sister and friend.


She has always been so stylish, she started having her own make-up shows when she was six years old!

She is amazing in the kitchen and her chocolate chip cookies are the best I have ever had.

She is absolutely hilarious and can quote our favorite movies like nobody's business.

She is a fighter, so watch out. Nothing can stop her from achieving her goals and I know she is going to do amazing things.

I love this girl so much. Happy birthday Meggie!

3 comments:

Jana said...

I love my sisters!!!

Megan said...

Thanks Erin!!!!!! This is adorable! The one from stone haven is a classic, same with the pot head...

I LOVE YOU!

Cindy Brink said...

These are classic Megan....sisters truly are the greatest gift!