Friday, September 28, 2012

walk it out

This kid loves being outside! I now know why people hate running, it is really hard when you haven't done it in awhile! I stopped running pretty early in my pregnancy because it just didn't feel good and then I used the "it is way too hot" excuse until just last week. So almost ONE YEAR later I am out running again and feeling sore, but feeling oh so good. It is a win-win because I get to exercise and Leo sleeps, both make for a happier afternoon. 
This is Leo about five minutes into the trip, out for the count. Anyway thanks again to my wonderful parents for the best running stroller around! Now that we are out of the 100 degree weather I am using it all the time and loving it so so much. 

2 comments:

Jana said...

hahahahaha that smile! i love it :)

i remember going on runs with lily and then walking walking walking walking until she woke up. now, pushing a double, i'm just excited to get home :)

Sutton Jensen said...

cute!! I wish I could run with you guys!