Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lovely Labor Day

We spent Labor Day weekend with my amazing parents and darling sister Emma. It was the first time my dad and Emma had met Leo and it was so special! We had a great time with them here and Leo loved being held every minute of the day. 

snuggle time with Nana
We took a trip to Fredricksburg for the day, we looked around at all the cute shops, had a delicious lunch, and topped it off with homemade fudge.

This was Leo's personal recliner for the weekend.
I loved having my family here and it was sad to see them leave! We are hoping when Chance graduates in December that we will be able to find a job closer to home because we just have way too much fun when we are all together.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Erin - Leo looks so much like you, it's unreal.

Cindy Brink said...

Yes. We have way too much fun together for us to be far apart! These bring back so many great memories!!! If I try real hard, I can almost feel Leo in my arms. Love you all!

Amy and Mark said...

He's adorable Erin!!!! He's chubbin up too! So much fun. My parents moved far away so I love when they take trips here.

Katie said...

wow! you look fantastic. what an ADORABLE trio you guys make!