Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's day

My dad is the best! I was sad that I couldn't be with him and my family on his special day, and not just because they are all at the BEACH, but because I love him very much. He is so patient, loving, smart, and such a goof ball. 
We had a fun father's day weekend! We went to the Hogle Zoo with my sister-in-law Tangi and her cute kids. The tigers were my favorite!
To celebrate Chance's future fatherhood (don't worry Mom, this is a far away future). I made delicious chocolate chip banana bread, which we loved, and gave him one of his favorite snacks for his long study days ahead this summer. 
As you can see, he loved the bread.

2 comments:

Amy and Mark said...

No! Erin, babies can't be THAT FAR into the future...you two are too attractive and wonderful to NOT procreate! ;) ps- I may or may not be a total creeper on your sister Jana's blog. And your neice may or may not be the cutest little girl that I've ever seen :)

Cindy Brink said...

Erin, I am the luckiest dad in the world to have you as my daughter. What an incredible blessing you are to me and to so many others. Thank you so much for coming to our birthday celebration and for making it a memorbale occasion. It definitely wouldn't have been the same without you and Chance. I love you very much and keep practicing tennis when you have the chance with Chance!