Monday, July 18, 2011

50

My parents turned 50 this month! And I am so happy they did because we were able to party all weekend together as a family!


We played tennis, swam in the pool, played games, went to the farmer's market, celebrated our country's birthday, made yummy food, laughed, danced, threw the best birthday party ever, and just soaked up every minute with the whole family all together. 

Joe got a little creative with the weapons in clue.
We threw a really fun party for our parents with all of their close friends! Here is part of the party planning crew.
I wish they were our neighbors.
Lily and I liked the ice cream!
It was so fun to be home and hang out with Meg and Emma, we miss Megan here in Provo and Emma too for that matter!
I love the fact that I will be able to grow old with this handsome man. He is my favorite :)

No comments: