Saturday, April 23, 2011

Enter to Learn, Go Forth to Serve


Chance and I have had an exciting weekend! I graduated (well, I officially walked) on Thursday and Friday and Chance rocked his finals and now has 3 weeks of vacation before his next semester. Graduation was wonderful, but I know it is always more exciting for the graduate than those in attendance! So I haven't officially graduated because I still need to defend my thesis. My defense is on May 13th and then I will be done! My mom is coming up and I can't wait to have this weight lifted from my shoulders. 


I am proud to say that I am now employed! I was hired at a non profit organization here in Provo last week and I am loving it so far. I am working with the uninsured population who need specialty medical care, which is very similar to what I wrote my thesis on! The people that I work with are great and another bonus is that my job is only a few blocks from our apartment.

We are very grateful for all that we have been given and we are excited for warm weather to visit us sometime soon.

5 comments:

Jana said...

mom is coming to visit you?? how fun! you're going to do great!! love love love you, erin!

Cindy Brink said...

When I saw these pics I couldn't help but get a
Little teary. Party because I'm sad I wasn't there to hug you after your proud moment but mostly I was bursting with pride. I love you so much and I couldn't be
More proud of what you've done. Can't wait to see
You.

Chelsey said...

You are awesome! Good luck with your defense. So happy for you and your new job!

Cason and Marie said...

Congratulations Erin!! You are amazing! Good luck with your defense. You will do great!!

Katie said...

congrats ERIN!!!