Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The end of a wonderful chapter

(Last week we had our graduation banquet and about half of our MPH cohort was able to make it, so here is a picture!)

My master's program has been a wonderful and challenging chapter of my life and I have loved the experience. I can't believe it has been two years since I received the amazing news of being accepted into this competitive program. I have learned so much and grown in more ways then I could have imagined. 

The thing I am going to miss the most about my program is the wonderful friends I have made. Working through difficult projects together and traveling to different events as a group has created a bond between us that I love. They are all great and will do amazing things with their lives. I am so excited to graduate all together next week!

2 comments:

Cindy Brink said...

I am so very proud of you. Words can not describe. My heart will be with you at graduation even though we won't be there in person.

EmylovePaul said...

Erin congratulations! I am so excited for you! You are a very impressive woman. I love you!