Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jinzie!


Happy birthday to the best older sister in the world. I love you sooo much Jana! Let me tell you a few reasons why Jana is the best....


She always took care of me at school, I don't know what I would have done without her in Provo.


Jana is sooo much fun! I loved hanging out with her and of course going to dance parties.


She always shared yummy treats with me and had me over for Sunday dinners. I always loved going over to her apartment and being with family.


Jana is the best because she always sets a good example for me to follow. Her wedding day was such a special day and I couldn't be happier with having such a great brother-in-law and now a darling niece.


Happy birthday Jana!!


Today is your day.

1 comment:

Jana said...

These pictures made me laugh so hard! I love you Erin!!! Thanks for being such a wonderful sister!