Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Emma bemma

I absolutely loved having my little sister Emma here this past weekend. She came to BYU for EFY and then stayed with us until Monday. She is so darling and funny, I loved having her happy self here with me! It was fun hearing about all of her EFY experiences and having her teach us about the many gospel lessons she learned.


We went to Rock Canyon for a picnic and games


Then we played paddle ball, which got pretty intense


Emma's 'ready' position


Chance in action

Mom and Dad sent some miscellaneous money with Emma which we used on yummy french toast at Kneaders before we checked Emma in for EFY and dinner this past weekend at Gloria's Little Italy and Yozone. Thanks Mom and Dad!! Also Emma and I decided to try a new recipe on Sunday for dinner and it turned out sooo delicious - chicken broccoli pesto calzones.


Anyways, moral of the story is that I love my sister so much. I am going to miss walking out of my bedroom and seeing this...

1 comment:

Cindy Brink said...

She LOVED the time she had with you and her wonderful brother- in -law. Thanks for having her and being such a great big sister to her!!