Saturday, June 12, 2010

Costco

I love Costco. I used to love going with my mom when I was younger, then I loved going in college with my friend Sutton, and now I love going with Chance. Why do I love Costco so much? Some might go because they like to shop in bulk, or because they have great prices, but I go for the tasters. Today they were amazing! Thai chicken pasta, coconut cream pie, yummy sausage, a delicious parmesan pasta dish, tasty cheese, sweet potato chips, and the list goes on. So today at Costco we bought apples, bread, and lettuce and in return they gave us free lunch!

1 comment:

madeleine said...

ha ha ha, Greg and I used to eat lunch at costco ALL THE TIME! In fact, sometimes we still meet up for lunch in between work, at our lovely costco...and when I say eat lunch I of course mean the samples, they are the best. :)