Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring!

We are having such a great spring here in Yuba City. We are loving the warm weather and longer days. 

My OBGYN's office is next to a great park in Sacramento, and so we always make a trip out of it and stay for several hours. Leo loves to watch the ducks and this last time we went there were ducklings everywhere! 
We went to Bidwell park in Chico a few weekends ago and had a great time. It has beautiful trails for miles and a big playground for kids. The park was great and we found a delicious pizza place down town for dinner. 
I am 19 weeks pregnant and feeling great these days. I was very sick in the beginning just like I was with Leo, but that ended around 14 weeks and life has been beautiful ever since! I am seeing my mom's OBGYN who delivered my littlest sister Emma and he is amazing. He is very supportive of me having a VBAC and I am really hoping all turns out for the best with this delivery. 
We went to my parent's house for our church's general conference and Leo had the best time. He loves the space, the yard, the basketball hoop out front, all the extra love and attention, and of course Lucy. I love this little boy more than I ever thought possible. I can't believe he is going to be two this June! He is learning so much every day and I love watching him grow. 

No comments: