Wednesday, June 13, 2012

38 weeks

38 weeks down, hopefully only 2 more to go! My doctor appointments are pretty uneventful, so this baby will probably be going full term or beyond, but of course no one really knows. We are getting so excited to meet our little boy and we feel that we are as 'ready' as new parents can be, which probably translates into totally clueless. Oh well. I get that Christmas Eve feeling a lot these days, you know the one where you are so excited for the day to arrive that you just start smiling? I can't believe the day is so close!

9 comments:

eden said...

you look great!

Cindy Brink said...

You look fantastic-I would stare at you at the gym too!!!

Cason and Marie said...

I can not believe how soon that sweet baby boy will be here!! Words can not express how excited I am for you. You will be such a great mom. You look soo good!!

Chelsey said...

How exciting! You look great, all in the belly. Hope everything goes well.

Jana said...

You are too cute. I can't wait for you to have that little boy. Love you Erin!!

EmylovePaul said...

Erin!! Wow you are almost there! I am so excited for you!!! You look fabulous and are going to be an amazing mama! Can't wait to see pictures!

Sutton Jensen said...

yayayy!!! babies, babies, babies! gotta love them. you look fantastic, as usual!

Andrea said...

AH! You look amazing! Can't wait to see your precious baby boy! <3

Margaret Marshall Moon said...

Christmas Eve, indeed! You will have so much fun!