Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sea World!


32 weeks... only 8 more to go!
As Chance and I were looking at the calendar we realized that we only had a few free weekends left before our baby comes, so we decided to treat ourselves to a little mini vacation as Chance called it. Ever since Chance found out San Antonio had a Sea World, he has been dying to go. I never knew how much he loved it - as in as soon as we bought our tickets he became distracted with Sea World day dreams and couldn't sleep at night. I love that I continue to learn new things about the man I love!

I loved the beluga whales! So cute!
We went to all of the shows and exhibits and we loved every minute. My favorite were the killer whale show and Sea Lion Tonight show. I also loved going to the dolphin cove where you can touch the dolphins as they swim by you. I think I probably could have stayed there all afternoon.

Orcas are so beautiful!
This video clip is from the Sea Lion Tonight show where this GIANT walrus started doing situps. It was a hilarious sight to see!


We had a perfect day, just what we both needed.

4 comments:

Jana said...

who knew there was a sea world in texas?!?! awesome. looks like you guys had so much fun!

Cason and Marie said...

I am loving that baby bump of yours! You couldn't be more beautiful Erin!! What a fun little vacation.

Ps. I love the headboard! And all these little projects you are thinking about. :) Can't wait to see more pictures. Do you guys have a name yet?

Cindy Brink said...

You are radiant Erin....you don't look too shabby either Chance. Can't wait to see you both in a few weeks!

Chelsey said...

That looks awesome! You look so cute excited for you, it's coming up fast!