Wednesday, May 23, 2012

35 weeks

Wow, only 5 more weeks to go! I went in for an ultrasound today to check his growth and they said he is on target, weighing about 6 pounds right now. It was so fun to see him again, I can't wait to hold him in my arms!

Other happenings in our life:
-Chance is in his second to last semester of school and is loving his internship here.
-I am teaching swim lessons and absolutely loving my weightless self in the water!
-Chance is getting over a nasty strep infection, but luckily baby and I have stayed healthy.
-We have met the most wonderful people here in Austin and everyone has been so nice to us!
-My mom is coming up a week from today for my baby shower and I can't wait!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Erin - you are positively glowing! So excited for you and best of luck these last few weeks :)

Unknown said...

You look fantastic and so adorable! We're so excited for you guys!

Jana said...

holy cuteness lady. you look great. i'm so so so so so excited for little chance jr. to get here.

Sarah said...

You are so darling! I wish I could be there to teach swim lessons with you!