Monday, October 17, 2011

moving check list

The countdown has started for our move to Austin, 10 weeks! We are starting to check things off our moving to-do list.
  • Book moving company
  • Sell Provo apartment contract
  • Find an apartment in Austin
  • Find a job for me!
  • Clean out/get rid of things we don't need (I am loving this process) 
I am excited to explore a new place, everyone says it is so pretty!
 Anyone have connections for a public health related job in Austin? I feel like I was just looking for a job and now I am at it again, fun times. On the upside we found a reasonably priced moving company that is going to move everything for us, so that we can enjoy our Christmas in Lodi. I am so happy that we won't be driving a moving truck on Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

You are so organized! Good luck with everything, so excited for you guys!