Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Nothing will work unless you do." - Maya Angelou

We are busy working these days. Chance has started his first clinical rotation and is working at a skilled nursing facility all day. He helps the elderly with their physical therapy rehab and has interesting experiences with bodily fluids almost daily! Lucky him :)

I am loving my job at Community Health Connect. I help coordinate care for patients in 13 medical disciplines, including cardiology, general surgery, neurosurgery, and others. I have the best coworkers and am able to speak Spanish for a large portion of my day, as a majority of our clients only speak Spanish. I love it.

We are also both adjunct instructors at UVU teaching a physiology lab. Chance has been doing this for two years, but this is my first semester and I am teaching 3!! It is so fun to relearn and teach one of my favorite subjects.

Anyway this is our life right now... busy busy, but oh so good.

4 comments:

Jana said...

old people's bodily fluids. hahahahaha. lucky man.

you guys are awesome. such hard workers. i love you so much :)

Amy and Mark said...

You're living your dream!! I remember you always talking about wanting to teach in college. AND you're speaking Espanol! I"m so happy for you two!

Cindy Brink said...

I love and am so proud of both if you. I love hearing about your lives ! They inspire me!!

Cason and Marie said...

You are amazing!! And such a go getter. I love it, and at times wish I would've finished school sans babies. So proud of both of you!