Monday, December 13, 2010

Love and Lights


Christmas season is here and I am in love with it all! One of my favorite things so far this Christmas has been the Christmas chain Chance made for us. He wrote a goal or activity for us to do each day in December and it has been the best thing.This is definitely going to be a Hendricks family tradition for us!

 Here I am in our "Christmas Corner" as we like to call it.


We also went up to see the beautiful lights on temple square with Brad and DeLyn this past weekend, which was a treat.


Christmas is such a wonderful time of year! I hope everyone is enjoying this special season!

3 comments:

Jana said...

i LOVE your christmas corner :) can't wait to see you in a few days!

Cindy Brink said...

all I want for Christmas is for you to come home for a few days!! Can't wait!!

Cindy Brink said...

all I want for Christmas is for you to come home for a few days!! Can't wait!!