Friday, December 10, 2010

Dia de Gracias

Wow... this post is a little late, but we have been just a little busy! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Lodi. The roads going there and coming home were not too fun, but I was very grateful for the days we were able to spend with my family. I love family, it is one of the greatest blessings in my life. Thanksgiving morning our whole family ran the Run Against Hunger 5k in Stockton, it was the best way to start the day! The food was delicious as always (my mom is a culinary expert) and the company couldn't get any better.

Love him.

Loved spending time with these girls. They are my best friends. 

Lily was one of the highlights of Thanksgiving. I loved following her around, holding her, climbing up stairs with her, and playing "I'm going get you!"

Chance and I are grateful for this time of the year when we get to spend time with family and ponder upon the many blessings we have been given.

3 comments:

Amy and Mark said...

Your family is so beautiful! I love the picture of you and Chance. I"m so glad you had fun! We're heading to Davis and San Francisco after finals next week..close to Lodi :) Are you guys going back for Christmas or to Idaho to be with Chance's fam?

Jana said...

1 more week and you can follow lily around for a few more days :) i love you erin!

Cindy Brink said...

OK- this is by far the best family picture of that day-it just captures the best of both of you!!!!!