Saturday, August 7, 2010

My man is 26!

Chance had a birthday this week, the big 2-6!


We went up to Idaho Falls over the weekend for the blessing of Blakely Tangi Larsen, Chance's sister's darling baby girl and celebrated a little there with the family and then in Provo too. It was practically a family reunion in Idaho Falls for the baby blessing, Chance's extended family are so supportive. It doesn't matter where they live, they all come to the special events. It is pretty neat.


So, somehow my camera was on video setting for all of Chance's birthday pictures, whoops! Well yesterday we were able to go watch one of my friends Alex Rivers from high school play against the Orem Owlz which was really fun. Our friends Tyler and Chelsey came with us and it was such a beautiful night to be outside. It was so great to catch up with Alex and hear about his life.


Well I am excited for a new week! Life is good.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday to Chance! I'm glad you guys had such a fun last couple of weeks :)

Love you both!

Chelsey said...

We had fun at the game, thanks, sorry I had to jet out early. It was a great night. Also your cake was excellent :) really

Cindy Brink said...

oh my gosh, by the looks of the picture on top, Chance is becoming more like a Brink everyday. Can't wait to see you both soon!!!!!!!!!!!!