Thursday, August 19, 2010

MPH degree - Maid of Provo Homes

So we have an interesting neighbor in our new apartment complex. We have talked on many occassions and every time the neighbor asks for my name. This was no big deal at first because I am not the best with names either; however, the other day I realized it was not just my name he didn't remember.

I was leaving our apartment the other morning with cleaning supplies to go clean our old apartment before the cleaning check walk-through. My neighbor was leaving for work and he says hello to me (normal enough right? but no) then he asks me if I am the housekeeper for that apartment. Yes, he asked me if I was the maid for the ONE bedroom PROVO apartment I was walking out of. Not to mention he had seen me walk out of that apartment with Chance several times! I tried to stifle my laughter, but could barely contain myself. I guess if nothing works out with my MPH degree I could always go into house cleaning... I am pretty good at it.

3 comments:

Jana said...

hahahahaha. he's an airhead :)

Cindy Brink said...

I'll hire you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

can i guess? can i guess? can i guess?

LARS!!!

we have "met" him like at least 5 times.

p.s. i found your blog through facebook. yay! i love blogs!