Monday, July 5, 2010

There Ain't No Doubt I Love This Land...

We are back from Idaho Falls and had a fun 4th of July weekend with the Hendricks family! Chance and I are both so grateful to live in this free country and to enjoy the many blessings God gives to us. Friday morning we left for Jackson to go white water rafting and we had a blast! We all got pretty soaked, but this is a picture of Chance and me before the action began.


It was great to relax and spend time with family.


The whole crew waiting for the firewords (along with over 100,000 other people.. crazy!) DeLyn's sister and brother came down and I got to know some of my new little cousins.



Yesterday I made my nana's banana cake and it was a hit! Anyways we had a great weekend away and we are excited for the short week!


1 comment:

Jana said...

CUTE pictures! And what cute little cousins you have :) I wish we all lived closer, so I could have had a slice of nana's banana cake! I loved talking to you Sunday night... I sure love you Erin!