Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

This past week was full of excitement! Last Sunday I was able to fly and meet my family in Santa Cruz for a few days and it was wonderful. 


We played a lot of Just Dance...


and Bananagrams.


All the girls got amazing pedicures.


And I loved just spending time with my family... they are the best.


Chance wasn't able to come because of school, I missed him so much! I came home Thursday evening and Chance and I started moving into our new apartment. We worked until way too late and then started again in the morning, but everything has found its place and we love our new place! To top it all off we had our ward campout this weekend. We have the BEST ward and I am so glad we are able to stay for a few more years.

4 comments:

Our Story said...

looks like fun!!

Cason and Marie said...

Awww. How fun! I sure miss you!

EmylovePaul said...

family vacations are the best! this one especially looks like a blast! Love you Erin

Chelsey said...

HEY Erin looks like a blast! You will have to come to our place and play just dance with us! Also I love bananagrams too. Excited about your new place. Hope you guys didn't need our help, sorry.

P.S found your blog while blog browsing, common friend of Chance had you guys. Anyways our blog is private (I'm a weirdo I know) so you can just email me if you want to check it out chelscoop@gmail.com
oh and this is Chelsey Bird by the way :) (not sure if you know lots of Chelsey's)