Saturday, December 22, 2012

6 months

Leo turned six months yesterday, are you serious?? That seems so big! He is at such a fun stage right now. He is sitting up like a champ and likes to rock back and forth on his hands and knees before he face plants. He is entertained by toys for a short period of time and he loves to reach for everything close by and if he gets his hands on it you can be sure it is going in his mouth. It is so fun to watch him learn new things every day and he has been loving all of the attention from our families these past few weeks! I love my sweet baby boy.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I found you blog and love it! I can't believe how much Leo looks like Chance! At least I think so, it's weird how everyone sees differently. Mckay got that same Santa outfit for Christmas except his grandparents could only find 3 month size so it drowns him. haha. I hope you guys are doing well!