Sunday, October 21, 2012

Four Months

I can't believe this little guy is four months old! His smiling face brings so much happiness into our life. This month Leo became much more interested in everything around him. He is attempting to reach for things and is able to hold on to toys, he loves sitting in the bumbo and watching everything I do,  he learned how to roll over back to tummy, and smiles, smiles, smiles. He goes down at 7:30 every night with out much trouble, but is still waking up twice at night and is not a big fan of naps (I don't know where he got that from). Hopefully the sleep will get better this month!

He always scooches off of the play mat, I put him on it the long ways and whenever I look back at him he is like this.
Jana did a little photo shoot of Leo when we were visiting in California last week and the pictures are so so cute.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Seriously. That kid is perfect. I am in love with his smile.