Saturday, August 11, 2012

Olympics

This is what our evenings have looked like for the past few weeks!
I am sad to see the Olympics come to an end, but I can definitely say that this year I enjoyed almost every event! Every time I was feeding Leo I turned it on and so I saw events that I didn't even know existed! Have you ever heard of rhythmic gymnastics? It was pretty amazing. Anyway I loved it all, from swimming, track, and gymnastics to synchronized swimming, open water swimming, and indoor cycling. It amazes me what the human body can do, I definitely need to get mine going again!

Pre-diaper change - he is staring at the TV and enjoying it as much as me

3 comments:

Jana said...

Cutie patootie!!!!! What was your favorite event?? I liked any running event, gymnastics and the synchronized diving was pretty awesome

EmylovePaul said...

Erin! I had a dream last night that I woke the next morning and you were at my house with Leo! I was so excited! Wish it was my reality :)

DeMom said...

i just love that last picture erin! congrats!! :)