Monday, April 2, 2012

Surprise!

My amazing parents flew me home for a week so I could see Jana and Joe's new baby Noah. We were able to pull it off as a surprise and when Jana looked down from her apartment window to see me there, along with Emma and my mom, her face was priceless. I love my sister so much and I hope that someday we will be neighbors! Noah is perfect and Lily is as darling as ever. I love being an aunt.


 It was great to be home and spend time with my parents and Emma. I love my family so much. My mom gave me some sewing lessons while I was home and she helped me make some new decorative pillows for our bed. Unfortunately it took me 23 years to realize that sewing is a wonderful talent to have!

I have been wanting to change up our boring bedroom for awhile now and so along with the pillows my mom taught me how to make, Chance and I have started making a tufted headboard. I was inspired by my good friend Marie and hopefully it will turn out as cute as hers!

1 comment:

Cindy Brink said...

I wish I could fly you home once a month- I'm not kidding. It was wonderful to spend time with you. You are one of my four favorite women to spend time with hands down. I had no idea just how my daughters would become my very best friends! I cant wait to see your headboard project in person!!!