Monday, August 8, 2011

Birthday Week

Here are some exciting moments from Chance's birthday week. 

Chance's dad drove down and took him out to lunch, golf, and bought him a fancy new driver.
We met up with Tangi and Scott for a fun afternoon at Boondocks and a yummy dinner to follow. Chance and Niels got soaked on those boats! 
Uncle Chance! These kids are the cutest.


I made Chance the Brink family favorite, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cream Cake. It was heavenly. It was thoroughly enjoyed by all. 

This shirt was Chance's birthday present from me. He is a cougar through and through that is for sure. He is already anxious to wear it to the BYU vs U game coming up in September, which my family gave him a sizable donation for! 
I love birthdays. I love Chance.

3 comments:

Jana said...

ah fun. what a great birthday! your cake looks like it turned out great!!!

Chelsey said...

Looks like fun wish we could have celebrated with you guys! Happy Birthday Chance!

Cindy Brink said...

I love seeing Chance all BYU-ed out. I love his love of BYU football-reminds me of your dad!!