Sunday, September 26, 2010

True Blue

 
The Hendricks family came for a fun visit this weekend and we were sad to see them leave today! It is always fun to have visitors. Saturday we had a true blue day. Brad and DeLyn and I hiked the Y early Saturday morning, which is always fun. It was their first time and I'm not sure if I'll be able to convince Brad to do it again, but oh well it was fun while it lasted! (Chance had a weekend course he had to go to on Saturday and Brandon didn't want to get his new Nikes dirty). Later that day we were able to go watch the BYU vs. Nevada game, it was sad to see them lose, but really fun to be there in the stadium. 
 
 
 
Chance is the biggest BYU fan I know and so he is the best person to go with. He can find the good in anything.
 

Cute brothers.


Thanks Brad and DeLyn for treating us so special this weekend and thanks Brandon for keeping us laughing! 
We are excited for the new week, the Brink fam comes in on Tuesday and we can't wait!


2 comments:

Jana said...

Hey erin :) I nominated you for the Lovely Blog award... you should go check it out on my blog - no pressure to keep it going though!

also, what a fun fun weekend! i wish i were coming to visit this week!

Cindy Brink said...

Can't wait to see my three kids in Provo!! Should be there by dinner time on Tuesday!