Sunday, April 11, 2010

St. George!

This past week was the Hendricks family vacation in St. George and we had a wonderful time. The first morning I stayed in the hotel to finish up some big school projects and then Chance called me and something amazing happened. He said that the guys would be done golfing in 30 minutes and so I decided to take a break from my homework and go outside to wait. I sat down outside by the pool and put my feet up...


Then the most amazing feeling hit my skin. At first I didn't know what it was, and then I remembered... the sun!! Wow it felt soooooooooo good. We were all happy to see the sun coming from Provo, Idaho Falls, and Portland. My skin didn't know quite what to do with the sun rays and so I came back pretty red, but I am happy nonetheless.


The boys golfed every day and the girls took advantage of this time to go to the pool. I had so much fun hanging out with DeLyn, Tangi, and the boys. Niels and Davis are getting so big and are talking up a storm which is so fun/funny. Tangi is pregnant with baby #3 and it is a girl! She is due the end of May and we are so excited for her and Scott.


Brad brought a big container of treats that the boys (and I) loved. We hung out every night in our hotel room and just talked and laughed together. It was so relaxing!


Chance is so cute with the boys. And I have to brag, he won golf all three days! One of Chance's cousins, Brittany, and her family live in the St. George area and we had so much fun spending time with them at their beautiful home and at the pool. We had a yummy BBQ in their backyard and her kids entertained us with kareoke.


We went to the temple on Saturday morning which was a great experience. The temple is so beautiful!


It was so sad to say goodbye to family and beautiful St. George, but we are excited to finish up this semester and for Chance to graduate!


Leaving the beautiful red rock...


Thanks to Brad and DeLyn for such a great vacation! We had so much fun.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad it went so well :)

Cindy Brink said...

Sounds like such a great time! Brinks want to meet Hendricks sometime in St. George!!