Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home for the Holidays



Chance and I had the BEST Christmas this past week home in Lodi. We enjoyed beautiful weather and were able to run in the mornings, go on bike rides, play tennis, and even play a round of golf. Spending time with family is so wonderful, we are so grateful for the support we have from our parents and siblings. We were able to meet our niece Lily for the first time and she is perfect. I loved holding her and listening to her baby noises. Jana and Joe are such cute parents, we wish they lived closer to us! It was hard for us to say goodbye, I can't even count how many times we said "I don't want to leave!" A big thanks to my family for the amazing week at home, we love you so much.

Jana, Joe, and Lily

My amazing parents

Emma's Christmas classic

Christmas Eve

Our first Christmas!

3 comments:

Cindy Brink said...

Oh Erin and Chance this just made me wish you were back here even more. I'm loving the memories of you guys being here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica said...

What a gorgeous family! You better make sure you have lots of kids so those beautiful genes can be passed on.

Our Story said...

You cut your hair!! It looks great. Cute family.