Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Little Strange...

Chance and I loved our apartment from the beginning simply because it was our own space; however, we have definitely noticed a few flaws. The first morning of living in our apartment I went to go plug my blow dryer in and realized that there was no outlet in the bathroom. I thought I was going crazy, how could there be no outlet in a bathroom? I looked and looked, but still couldn't find one. Anyways, I ended up setting up an area in our bedroom where I could do my hair, so everything is fine. A few weeks ago I was brushing my teeth, and I randomly looked up at our light fixture in our bathroom. I couldn't believe what I saw, there was an outlet along the rim of the light! Unbelievable, who would think to put the only outlet in a bathroom way up by the ceiling? Haha, Chance and I had a good laugh about that one. The outlet works fine, but I never use it because I'm scared its going to blow up or something. I have a feeling that our apartment isn't quite up to current building codes!

1 comment:

Cindy Brink said...

so funny....that was the same as our apartment in Chicago! I used it with no problem except when your dad would try and brush his teeth or something with running water and I was afraid I would be eletrocuted!!